Islamic International Medical College (IIMC) was one of the five colleges selected by PM&DC to implement integrated curriculum. It was a great honor for the College and reflected trust of the regulatory authority which it has in the College. At the same time it was a great challenge for the College to undertake this most modern system of medical education. Faculty of the College worked day and night to prepare itself to meet this challenge. Alhamdolillah that College has completed the first phase of two years this year and will be entering into second phase of two years from this academic session.
This Medical College is Affiliated with PMDC.
Admission Process for MBBS:
- Applications for admission/entry test be invited through IIMC and Riphah International University web sites and advertisement in local, foreign print and electronic media.
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal; http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk/ (By hand applications are not acceptable, Incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application processing fee of Rs. 2000/- (in person) or Rs. 2100/- (by courier in favour of IIMCT) can be submitted in any of our Admission Offices.
- You can also update you submitted application from the admission portal (http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk/).
FMDC Test conducted by NTS.
To know about the Admission Schedule, you’ll have to make an account on the website of Riphah University by clicking here
It is to inform you people that the admission of Summer Session have gone and out dated now, You can apply in Spring Fall which is ongoing nowadays. click here to get the schedule and apply procedure:
Admission for Overseas (Pakistanis living abroad):
- Pakistani nationals living abroad who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above are eligible to take the entry test. If they do not take the entry test, they can alternatively take the SAT II test with minimum score of 550.
- If the medium of instruction in that country is other than English, they will also have to take TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5.
- They are eligible for both open merit seats and the reserved seats for expatriates. However entry test is mandatory for admission on open merit seat.
- There is no AGE LIMIT in getting admission in MBBS/BDS.
- Marital status does not affect the selection.
- The candidate should possess adequate mental and physical health to continue his/her course of studies.
- Matric or equivalent 10%
- Intermediate or equivalent 40%
- Entry test or equivalent 50%
The seats available are as follows:
- Open merit 78 seats
- Foreign / expatriate 15 seats
- Pakistan railway employees 05 seats
- Al-Mizan foundation 01 seat
- IIMCT/RIU employees’ children 01 seat
- Total 100
To Find the Fee Structure, Click here:
Last Dates to Apply:
Last dates to apply in Summer fall, they have mentioned OCTOBER for Lahore campus, but there is no specific date yet announced.
But for Spring Fall, the dates are:
Lahore Campus – Feb 15, 2017
Islamabad Campus – Jan 15, 2017