Notice for the Preparation of Documents for the registration process of MDCAT 2017
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore has announced the admission schedule for the Medical and Dentist College Admission Test for the medical students of Punjab, The Registration procedure for the MDCAT 2017 will start in July – August 2017 and the MDCAT Exam will be held in Last week of August 2017.
Registration for the MDCAT 2017: Mid July – August
Test Date for MDCAT 2017: Last Week of August
Documents Required for MDCAT 2017:
All the candidates who are willing to appear in MDACT 2017 are advised to prepare these following documents beforehand to avoid any inconvenience at the time of registration and Admission procedure:
- Attested Copy of the Domicile of the candidate, Domicile must be of Punjab province. No other document (B-form, CNIC) shall be acceptable in lieu of the domicile of the candidate.
- Attested Copy of the Matriculation result Card or equal education degree (O- Level).
- The Candidate who have appeared in HSSC exam (Pre Medical) and waiting for the results will have to submit the Hope Certificate issued by the head of their institute/college to appear in the MDCAT 2017 Exams.
The Candidate who have appeared in the F.sc Part 1 and Part 2 Exam in order to improve the marks will be bound to submit the affidavit form of Rs. 50 with his/her application form in order to appear in the MDACT Exam 2017.
The Candidate who passed the HSSC Exam last Year (Repeaters) who have scored more than 60% will have to submit their HSSC result card with their application at the time of Registration.
- Ten (10) Most recent photographs of the candidate (size 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm)
- Only The Punjab Domicile Holders can appear in the MDCAT Exam 2017.
- MDACT result will only be considered for the government medical colleges of Punjab.
- Candidates must have to follow the UHS MDCAT Syllabus 2017 strictly in order to avoid confusion so that the candidate can perform better.
- Candidates are advised to prepare test according to the above mentioned syllabus from their respective text books.