HBS Medical College Admission 2016 Complete Details and Admission Procedure
Hazrat Bari Imam Sarkar’ as he is popularly known, was a great sufi saint of 17th Century AD. It was the result of his efforts that Islam spread in this region. He has a huge following in the sub-continent. Even after passing of four hundred years, his message of love for humanity and its welfare resonates deeply with people everywhere.The name reflects the lifelong devotion and attachment of the Trustees of HBS Trust (the parent organization of HBS Medical & Dental College) to Ghous Pak and Sufia-e-Karam in general and Hazrat Shah Abdul Latif Kazmi R.A. in particular, HBS Medical College Admission 2016 details are given below:
HBS Medical College Admission 2016 – 2017:
Admission and Eligibility Criteria for HBS Admissions 2016:
- All Applications will be reviewed by the Admission Committee.
- Merit list for candidates applying for seats reserved for Expatriate Pakistani / Foreign Students will be produced separately from regular seat candidates.
- Interview of shortlisted candidates will be held by the College Admission Committee.
- The decision of the Admission Committee will be irrevocable and final. The Committee is not bound to explain their reasons for any decision they make.
- Merit list for admission will be developed as follows;
Score in Matriculation or Equivalent: 10%
Score in F.Sc. or Equivalent: 40%
Score in Entry Test: 37.5%
Interview / Aptitude Evaluation: 12.5%
Download Application Form for the HBS Medical College Admission 2016:
Admissions are open at HBS Medical College for the Year 2016, for the MBBS and BDS seats for the medical students of Pakistan. You just have to download the Form and have to Submit the HBS Medical College Admission Office. Form is available here, Download here:
Documents Required For Admission
All qualified candidates must submit the following to be considered for admission;
- Application Form
- One Certified True Copy of SSC Certificate (or Equivalent) & Marks Sheet
- One Certified True Copy of HSSC Certificate (or Equivalent) & Marks Sheet
- SAT II/MCAT/USA Entry Test/NTS Scores (All that apply)
- Character Certificate from college
- CNIC of the applicant or ‘Form B’
- CNIC of the father of applicant
- Six passport size photographs
Candidates applying for seats reserved for foreign/dual national students must provide proof of foreign nationality along with the other documents. Foreign students must submit a copy of their valid passport with a valid visa with their application in lieu of their CNIC.
Foreign students must also submit valid TOEFL or IELTS score card if the medium of education in the last two years prior to application is not English. Minimum acceptable TOEFL / IELTS scores is 500/5.5.