Prime Minister Youth Training Program
Govt of Pakistan has started the Prime Minister Youth Training Internship Program for the year 2016-2017. Prime Minister Youth Training Internship Program aimed at training the educated youth of Pakistan through internship in private and public sector offices. Candidates from Punjab, KPK, Balochistan, Sindh, Gilgit, FATA, Baltistan and AJK will be awarded youth training and internships in the Govt, semi Govt and private institutes.
- 16 years HEC Education-Qualification ( BBA, M.COM, BS, MBA, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree)
- 2.5 CGPA or 50 % marks in the last Degree or Diploma.
- Students having 03 years Diploma after Matric.
- Age Limit is 25 Years as on 30-09-2016 and it will be 28 years for Balochistan candidates.
- Madrasa Graduates are also entitled to apply.
- No gender discrimination males and females candidates are encouraged to apply in this Program.
- Pakistani Nationality
- Candidates who have already availed any youth training Program are not entitled to apply.
- Govt of semi Govt employs can not apply
- Full time students in any educational Institutes also can not apply.
No of Interns/ Stipend/ Geographical Spread
For the year 2016-2017 there are going to be 21000 lucky candidates who will be awarded Prime Minister Youth Training Internship Program. Stipend for the internship will be 12000 PKR for the internship period of 1 year. Geographical spread for the program will be whole Pakistan.
All leading private sector firms and development sector organizations, federal, provincial and local government offices including educational institutions will be offered services of the internees. Focal points in every public and Private offices will be responsible for ensuring effective use of the internees’ services.
Last Date To Apply
Last date to submit the applications is 25th October 2016.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online via link given below
Last date: 25-10-2016