CMH Multan (SIMS) is the youngest member of medical colleges being run under dependable patronage of Pakistan Army. It has a beautiful campus in a safe and serene environment of Multan Cantt.
The large state of the art campus is designed and purpose built by professional architects and consultants.The college building consists of contemporary plan with lecture halls, tutorial rooms, laboratories, museums, up to-date library, computer lab, skills lab, administration block, girls’ common room, cafeteria, masjid, sports facilities, gymnasium & swimming pool (for boys only), spacious parking area and grounds.
(NUMS Test is compulsory for the admission in CMH Multan this year)
The term local means any person having Pakistani Nationality & residing in Pakistan permanently.
The term foreign means applicant(s) and their parents having foreign credentials including a valid passport.
Wards of Army personnel:
Sons and daughters of Pakistan army personnel (serving/retired)
Eligibility Criteria for admission:
For Local Seat Applicants/Wards of Army Personnel:
F.Sc/A level/ Equivalent Certificate (Minimum Marks 60%)
NUMS Entry Test (Mandatory)
For Foreign Seat Applicants:
FSc / qualification equivalent to Fsc from a foreign university or foreign education system with three science subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects with a minimum of 60% marks unadjusted (The third subject can either be Physics or Mathematics)
- Applicants having passed examination of foreign university/examining body must produce equivalence certificate from chairman Inter Board Committee (IBCC)
- SAT II Examination (with minimum 550 score in each subject, Biology & Chemistry being mandatory)
- Initially all admissions will be provisional.
- If at any stage it is proved that any candidate has been admitted on the basis of false/incorrect or doubtful documents or information, his/her admission will be cancelled and all fees paid will be forfeited.
- If a candidate once selected for admission in CIMS, leaves to join another institution after 4 weeks of start of academic session he/she will have no right to claim for refund of the fee.
- If a seat against open merit falls vacant, the next candidate on merit of the same category will be selected.
- A student, who has availed four chances to clear the first and second professional MBBS and has been expelled on that account from CIMS or from any other medical college, shall NOT be eligible for continuation of medical studies and shall NOT be eligible for fresh admission.
Online Application Process:
- Register online through the link: http://www.cims.pk/online-registration/
- Enter correct information and upload the scanned copies of documents for successful submission.
- A registration number will be generated for you.
- You can login through the following link: http://www.cims.pk/check-registration-status/ using your registration number and your entered pin code to check your registration status.
- Download the registration fee voucher and submit the fee in a Summit Bank branch.
- After submission of Fee College copy of the voucher is to be couriered to CMH Multan Institute of Medical Sciences, Naseem Hayat road near CMH hospital Multan Cantt and is to reach CIMS Multan before last date or your application won’t be considered.
Fee Structure for CMH Multan:
The Fee Structure is as per PMDC & NUMS guidelines. For more details please call at following phone numbers during office hours.
Here is the official phone number of CMH Multan:
061- 4504784 – 5
Official Website link: CMH Multan