Complete Application Procedure to Apply for HEC Test holding on 10 Sep
The Educational Testing Council (ETC) is holding a standardized HEC test for admission in undergraduate Programs for both the Engineering and Medical fields. The test is meant for the students who are interested to get admission in Public and Private Medical and Engineering colleges for their undergraduate programs.
The Test is valid for those universities who opted and considered this ETC Test for their admissions. The Name of those institutes who are considering this Test is given below:
The application procedure is open for the admission in undergraduate Programs offered by the public and Private universities.
Eligibility Criteria for ETC Test:
- The student with the 12 Years of Schooling
- Students who successfully completed 11 years of schooling and waiting for the 2nd Year Result
- Those who have taken the test on Aug 12-13 2017.
- The students who already appeared in the previous test may appear Again for the test.
- The test is valid for medical and private colleges who opted for the ETA test as their admission Process.
HAT- UG – E ( 12 Years Education, Pre Engineering)
HAT – GM (12 Years Education, Pre-Medical )
Details for Test centers:
Applicants may select the test center for the list available on the HEC Website in which they are comfortable to appear for Test.
Date of Test:
The last date to apply for the HEC Test is: 10th September 2017
- September 30, 2017 (Saturday)
- October 01, 2017 (Sunday)
Fee for the Test:
There is no fee for this test and its free of cost.
The process of Registration for ETC Entry Test:
Here are the few steps to register for the ETC Test 2017:
Visit the HEC Website HEC Website
Create your Complete Profile, Create Profile for HEC Test
Select Category (Engineering or Medical)
Fill All the required data.
Select the most suitable center.
Helpline for HEC Test:
Any Case of Any query Please call at the following numbers of HEC Office:
Education Testing Council
Higher Education Commission
Sector H-9, Islamabad.