COMSATS Institute of Information Technology started its Attock Campus in 2004 and since then it has been offering undergraduate and graduate programs in Computer Sciences, Management Science, Electrical Engineering and Mathematics. COMSATS Attock is becoming the regional center of excellence in providing education in sciences and business administration and the graduates of COMSATS Attock are currently serving in various organizations, both in private and public sector, in small and large scale organizations. The graduates of COMSATS are the real ambassadors and evidence of the quality of education, we provide.
There are approximately 2000 students enrolled in and more than 60% of the students are studying under various scholarships schemes from provincial and the national governments and foreign donor agencies.
CIIT ATTOCK AT A GLANCE
Campus Established: 2004
Academic Departments: 4
Number of Programs Offered: 17
No. of Research papers Published: 500+
No. of Total Students Enrolled: 2196
No. of Graduates: 1208
No. of PhD Faculty: 45
No. of Foreign Qualified Faculty: 20
COMSATS Attock provide education in the following programs:
Department of Computer Sciences
- BS(CS) Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – 4 Years
- BS(SE) Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering – 4 Years
- BS(TN) Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication and Networking – 4 Years
- MCS Master in Computer Sciences – 2 Years
- MS(CS) Master of Science in Computer Science – 2 Years
Department of Management Sciences
- BS(BA) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – 4 Years
- MBA Master in Business Administration – 3.5 Years
- MBA Master in Business Administration – 1.5 Years
- MPA Masters in Public Administration – 2 Years
- BBS Bachelors in Business Studies – 2 Years
- MS(MS) Master of Science in Management Sciences – 2 Years
- MS(PM) Master of Science in Project Management – 2 Years
Department of Mathematics
- MSc(Mathematics) – 2 Years
- Master of Science in Mathematics – 2 Years
Department of Electrical Engineering
- BS(EE) Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering – 4 Years
- BS(CE) Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering – 4 Years
- MS(EE) Master of Science in Electrical Engineering – 2 Years
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Scholarship
National ICT R&D Fund Scholarship Program
CIIT Scholarship for Academic Excellence (Undergraduate Program)
CIIT Employees’ Pecuniary
Graduate Admission Scholarship
Undergraduate Management Science Department Admission Scholarship
HEC Need Based Scholarship
NBP Loan Scheme
Fauji Foundation Scholarship
Shaheen Fellowship Scheme
Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship
Punjab Government Benevolent Fund
Federal Government Employees Scholarship
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarship
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
Fauji Fertilizer Company Scholarship
Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
- The last date for the submission of the application forms has been 21 November 2016.
- NTS test will be taken on 25th November 2016.
- The NTS General test will be carried out on 25th November 2016.
- The first merit list will be bringing out on 20th December 2016.
- The final date for submitting the fees has been set as 14th January, 2017.
- The classes will be starting from 6th February 2017.
Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 60% marks from any affiliated institute or college. Also NTS NAT test with minimum 50% marks
A 16 years degree in relevant field from any accredited university with minimum 1st division in annual system or CGPA 2.4/ 4.0 in semester system. Also pass NTS GAT General Test with minimum 50% marks.
PhD: MS/ M.
Phil degree with thesis of 06 credit hours or equivalent in relevant field with minimum CGPA of 3.0 / 4.0 in semester system or 70% marks in annual system. Also NTS GAT Subject test with minimum 60% marks.
Tel: +92-57- 9316330-1,
FAX: +92-57- 9316329