COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Sahiwal campus is situated half-way between Lahore and Multan on COMSATS Road off G.T Road Sahiwal, was formally inaugurated on September 23, 2007. The campus is purpose built and is spread over area of 36 acres on land.
CIIT Sahiwal is committed to provide state of the art training and education to our students and prepare them for successful career in their respective fields. Our mission is to encourage learning and promote research activities in order to facilitate our students to fulfill their aims and aspirations objectively.
We are offering a broad range of programs, especially in the areas of Management Sciences, Computer Science, Biosciences, Engineering and Humanities. Our programs are focused on creating crucially needed transitions toward sustainable practice. CIIT Sahiwal strives to prepare a knowledge workforce which is comparable to the best in the world. This is achieved through instruction and the use of up-to-date technology. Our highly qualified faculty plays the role mentors for our students and nurtures their individual talents. We also accentuate group projects to make our students learn to be co-operative and productive as team members.
We have developed collaborative relationships with the international academic institutions for pursuing excellence in the fields of education and research. Our educational approach is process-oriented so we give industry exposure to our students through internship programs which provide our young professionals the opportunity to thrive in the existent work environment. In this way we emphasize on bridging the theory and practice, and stress upon learning through collaboration and participation. We, at CIIT Sahiwal, endeavor to ensure that the time spent by the students with us is a time of growth and discovery. The success achieved by our alumni is the evidence of our focus on the students
CIIT SAHIWAL AT A GLANCE
- Campus Established: 2006
- Total Area: 36 Acres
- Total no. of faculty: 145
- Total no. of PhD faculty: 52
- Total Programs Offered: 18
- Enrolled Students: 2876
- Passed Out Students: 1768
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering BS(ME)
- Bachelor of Electrical Engineering BS(EE)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Sciences BS(CS)
- Bachelor of Telecommunication and Network BS(TN)
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering BS(SE)
- Bachelor of Science in Bio Informatics BS(BI)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration BS(BA)
- Bachelor of Science in Accounts & Finance BS(AF)
- BBS(Formerly MBA)
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- Master’s in Computer Science(MCS)
- Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering MS(ME)
- Master of Science in Management Sciences MS(MS)
- Master of Science in Computer Sciences MS(CS)
- Master of Science in BioSciences MS(BS)
- Master’s in Buisiness Administration (MBA-1.5)
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) Scholarship
National ICT R&D Fund Scholarship Program
CIIT Scholarship for Academic Excellence (Undergraduate Program)
CIIT Employees’ Pecuniary
Graduate Admission Scholarship
Undergraduate Management Science Department Admission Scholarship
HEC Need Based Scholarship
NBP Loan Scheme
Fauji Foundation Scholarship
Shaheen Fellowship Scheme
Pakistan Bait-Ul-Mal Scholarship
Punjab Government Benevolent Fund
Federal Government Employees Scholarship
Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarship
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
Fauji Fertilizer Company Scholarship
Frontier Education Foundation Scholarship
- The last date for the submission of the application forms has been 21 November 2016.
- NTS test will be taken on 25th November 2016.
- The NTS General test will be carried out on 25th November 2016.
- The first merit list will be bringing out on 20th December 2016.
- The final date for submitting the fees has been set as 14th January, 2017.
- The classes will be starting from 6th February 2017.
Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 60% marks from any affiliated institute or college. Also NTS NAT test with minimum 50% marks
A 16 years degree in relevant field from any accredited university with minimum 1st division in annual system or CGPA 2.4/ 4.0 in semester system. Also pass NTS GAT General Test with minimum 50% marks.