Ministry of Health Sciences Pakistan via National Testing Service (NTS) sent a text to every student who applied and Appeared in Federal Medical and Dental College Admission Test this year. All the students have to submit their Disability data on NTS Disability Link for the admission in FMDC this year.
The Text they forwarded to students is given below:
All the students are supposed to Enter their Disability Data, so that they can calculate and Display a separate merit list for the Disable Candidates.
Step-by-Step Procedure to Submit Disability to Ministry of Health Sciences:
- Go to NTS website – Official NTS website
- Open your FMDC Result – Click Here to open your FMDC Result
- Enter your CNIC and Roll. Number
- After Entering your Roll Number and CNIC they will ask you for your Specific Password they have mentioned in the Text.
- And TICK the option YES or NO, Depending upon you are Disable candidate or not.
- Go the website of Ministry of Health Sciences Pakistan
- Open the Link to add Data
- Add your Disability Data to complete your Application form.
- Submit the Form
Important Note :
(IF you are having any Physical and Appearance Disability then you will write YES and if you are NORMAL you will only write NO to the given link)
Ministry of Health Sciences Disability LINK:
The website of Health Sciences Ministry Pakistan is down for a moment due to heavy search volume . you can try this link in a couple of Hours. Click Here to Submit your Form