PM ICT Internship Application 2017
Prime Minister’s National ICT Internship Program has been a flagship HRD initiative of National ICT R&D Fund. Pakistan Software Export Board in collaboration with the National ICT R&D Fund Company is inviting eligible candidates and youth for PM ICT Internship Program available for 3,000 seats under the program. The opportunity is available for anyone who has graduated recently (2013 and onward with some criteria mentioned below).
Through this program, PSEB(Pakistan Software Export Board) will deploy 3,000 ICT graduates who have graduated in 2013 or later in ICT companies and IT departments of public and private sector organization for a period of six months. See the notification below to see vacancies-positions available, eligibility criteria and other requirements. Eligible candidates must submit applications on or before 31st July 2017.
The objective of the PM ICT Internship Program
The goals of the project are multiple. These include;
- Meet industry needs for fresh graduates with relevant and latest training in most demanded areas as determined by the industry.
- To give an opportunity to the graduates of the country and make them contributing members of the ICT industry & IT department of the public sector organizations. This will be accomplished through a 6-month internship at ICT companies & IT department of the public sector organizations.
Eligibility Criteria for PM ICT Internship Program
- Candidates having 16-18 years of education from the recognized universities/institutions.
- Must be the permanent resident of Pakistan as per NADRA record
- Graduated in 2013 or later
- Should not have a current job
Deadline to apply for the Internship Program for IT graduates is 31st July 2017
Pakistan Software Export Board
Ministry of Information Technology
Government of Pakistan
For more information about Jobs and Internship Follow us On Facebook Page