UHS MDCAT New Policy 2019 – Admission Policy for MDCAT 2019
University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore and Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) in accordance to the MBBS/BDS Admissions has recently announced its new policy regarding the Medical and Dental College Admission Test (MDACT) for the year 2019.
MDCAT 2019 Schedule:
Application Process for the eligible candidates will start from July 19 to July 29. The Registration Process will be closed after 4:00 PM on July 29, 2019. And the Test will be conducted on August 25, 2019, At 10:00 AM.
Syllabus for MDACT 2019:
Syllabus and the Selected Topics List for the MDCAT 2019 has been shared by the UHS.
The pattern of MDCAT 2019:
MDCAT-2019 shall comprise of a single question paper containing 200 MCQs, majorly divided into 4 sections.
- Biology = 80 MCQ’s
- Physics = 40 MCQ’s
- Chemistry = 60 MCQ’s
- English = 20 MCQ’s
Marking Scheme for MDCAT 2019:
- There will be 200 MCQ’s, Each will carry ONE Mark only. Making it a 200 Marks Paper.
- There will be No Negative Marking
- The Duration of the test will be 150 Minutes (2.5 Hours)
- The Pass marks shall be 60% (120/200)
- Double-Sheet Bubble Filling Response System is known as a Self-Scoring System. The Impression of Original Sheets gets copied on the Carbon paper. Which student can take away with him after submitting the original answer sheet to the invigilator staff.
- There will be 4 different color codes papers with the different Positions of questions in it. Although the questions will be the same for every student.
- The Answer Key will be uploaded on the UHS website on the Test Date (August 25, 2019) after 6:00 PM.
- Reach your Examination Hall by the 9:00 AM of the test date.
- Bring Original CNIC or Birth Certificate with him.
- Print out of the admittance card issued by the University.
- Bring Clean Clip Board
- Bring Two Blue Ball Pens (Not Pointers or Ink Pens)