NFC IET Multan Announced SPRING ADMISSIONS 2016
National Fertilizer Corporation Institute of Engineering and Technology, NFC IET Multan has announced their Undergraduate Admission Fall for Spring Sessions (although it is not mentioned as ‘spring’ by them but it can be taken as spring fall).
- BSc. Environmental Engineering
- BSc. Energy Systems Engineering
- BS. Bio-Medical Engineering Technology
- Bachelor in Architecture Design
Except the last program, all the three programs are newly introduced at the campus.
- Candidate should have first division in FSc (Pre Engineering)
- If attempted in ECAT then its Good but not compulsory, the University will conduct its own entry test soon and he/she can apply on the basis of that test.
For BS Technology Programs:
- 45% marks in FSc Pre-Medical / Pre-Engg. / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical is required.
- You can get admission on the basis of NAT (arranged by NTS) / ECAT (arranged by UET Lahore). In case you haven’t attempted both mentioned, don’t worry, there will be an Entry Test conducted by NFC IET itself for this admission fall. (dates are mentioned below)
For BS Architecture:
- 50% aggregate marks in FSc/DAE in relevant field and departmental aptitude test will be required. Test will be conducted after the submission of application forms.
16th Dec, 2016 – Last date to submit the application forms
19th Dec, 2016 – Departmental Entry Test (for all the programs)
27th Dec, 2016 – Display of 1st Merit List
28th Dec, 2016 – Commencement of classes
- Prospectus and application form is available in the office of Admission Cell on cash payment of 2000 PKR.
- Prospectus and Form can also be obtained by Courier/Urgent Mail Service (withing Pakistan) by sending a bank draft of form fee and 100 PKR additional in favour of “NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology, Multan”.
- Those students who had applied in the regular admissions a few months back and couldn’t get admission in NFC IET, Multan, can contact the admission cell to be considered again for this fall (the last date to get in contact with the admission cell is 15th Dec, 2016 for them).
- Candidates who are waiting for the result of supplementary exams can also apply but they will have to submit the result details before 26th Dec, 2016.