Culture Exchange China Scholarships
The ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination has assigned the task of conducting the GRE (Local) subject wise test to the National Testing Service (NTS) for subject mentioned for the China Scholarships. Applicants are invited to study abroad under the cultural exchange Government of China Scholarships program for the year 2017 for Master’s and PHD studies in various subjects. These scholarships are expected in China and other countries as well. Furthermore these scholarships are funded as the donor countries provide tuition fees, accommodation and monthly living allowance which varies from country to country.
the candidates must have completed sixteen years of education that is MA. MSc and must hold BS or BSc (hons) degree in any subject in the relevant field.
Other Terms and Conditions for China Scholarships
- Minimum age limit is 35 years on the closing date of application.
- The applicants must hold 1st class Masters degree or equivalent in relevant field of study.
- Applicants having more than one second division in their academic career are not eligible.
- Attested copies of all the supported documents (Matric to Onward) including domicile certificate must be sent with the application.
- Professional Degree holder BSc Engineering, MBBS, BS/BSc (Hons) should submit detailed marks certificate of each year.
- The scholarships are awarded on merit determined on the basis of NTS best score observing provincial regional quota.
- Selected candidates will have to take the language course of the respective country.
- Students awaiting for the result are not eligible to apply.
How To Apply
- Download the Application form and Deposit slip from NTS website. Fill up both properly, pay the prescribed test fee of RS 750 in any of the country wide online branch of ABL, UBL, HBL and MCB and get receipt from the bank.
- Send the filled up application form along with the receipt (original paid up copy of deposit slip) to NTS headquarter Islamabad.
- Application form improperly filled up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip and submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last date to apply for the scholarship is 14th November 2016.