6 Day Tour to Gilgit Baltistan
Kewai | Kunhar River | Naran Bazar | Batakundi | Lulusar Lake | Babusar Top | Chillas | Gilgit | Hunza | Karimabad | Baltit Fort | Altit Fort | Eagle Nest | Hopar Valley | Hopar Glacier View | K2 View Point | Attabad Lake | Passu Cones | Sost | Khunjrab Pass (Pak China Border)
Departure from Multan and Lahore (at the same time from both cities)
– Pick members from Islamabad (If any)
– Breakfast at Abbottabad
– Departure from Abbottabad, right after breakfast, to Naran
– A short stay at Kewai and Rafting in Kunhar River on the way
– Dinner and over night stay at Naran/Batakundi.
– Departure from Naran to Gilgit
– A short Stay at Lulusar Lake for photography and Sigh seeing
– A short stay at Babusar Top (13700 ft height)
– Dinner and overnight stay at Gilgit City.
– Breakfast at Gilgit
– Departure for Hunza at 8 am.
– A short stay at Rakaposhi View Point for a group photo
– Visit to Baltit Fort, Altit Fort and Eagle Nest in Hunza city
– You can do shopping from the Famous Karimabad Bazaar
– Departure for Hopar Valley from Hunza at 5:00 pm
– Dinner at 8:00 pm at Hopar Valley and Bonfire right after the dinner
– Overnight stay at Hopar Valley.
– Departure from Hopar Valley for Khunjerab Border at 7:00 am sharp after breakfast
– Short Stay at Attabad Lake for 1 hour for boating/sight seeing
– Sight Seeing at Passu
– A short stay at Sost Bazaar
– 40-50 minute stay at Khunjerab and drive back to Hunza
– Dinner and overnight stay at Hunza.
– Breakfast at Hunza
– Departure from Hunza to Balakot via Chilas/babusar Top.
– Whole day travel along KKH (upper route) covering Babusar top, Batakundi, Naran, Kaghan, Kewai, Balakot, Mansehr along with Kunhar River.
– Dinner and Night stay at hotel in Balakot.
– Breakfast at Balakot.
– Departure for Multan and Lahore from Balakot at 7:00 AM.
– Participants from Lahore would reach Lahore would reach at 5 PM
– Participants from Multan would reach Multan at 9 PM.
Economical – Rs 14,500 /- per person (From Multan)
Economical – Rs 14,500/ – per person (From Lahore)
– Clean & Comfortable Accommodation
– Breakfast and Dinner (6 days)
– Luxury Transport (Coaster Saloons)
– Motorway/highway tolls
– Tickets of forts
– Boating/Rafting Charges
– Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
– Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
– Snacks/Chae/Coffee or any kind of food item except Dinner and Breakfast.
– Extra expenses due to landslidesroad blocks
– Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
– Any item not mentioned above
LAST DATE OF REGISTRATION & PAYMENT SUBMISSION
– MONDAY 30th July, 2018
– Mobi Cash – 03216948169
– Bank Transfer –
– Easy Paisa
(For Easy Paisa and Bank Transfer you would be provided with Account/CNIC details)
BOOKING & DETAILS
Fill the following form and drop us a message
0313 891 8358 | 0308 3456 700
On adventure trips of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.