Admissions are OPEN for MBBS and BDS in Islamic International Medical College of Riphah International University
Riphah’s College for Medical Studies, “Islamic International Medical College” is one of the best schools for Medical Sciences in the country. The institute is Open to apply nowadays. College is located at IIMCT Al-Mizan Campus Rawalpindi.
- Matric (or Equivalent): 10%
- FSc (or Equivalent): 40%
- Provincial Govt. Entry Test: 50% (MCAT – in case of Punjabi Students)
|University & PM&DC
|College Security||Tuition Fee
|Examination Fee (Per Annum)||Enrollment Fee
For 1st Year
Procedure to Apply:
- Applications for admission/entry test be invited through IIMC and Riphah International University websites and advertisement in local, foreign print and electronic media.
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal: http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk (By hand applications are not acceptable, Incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application processing fee can be submitted as
- 1 – After submitting the online application please download Chalan form that can be deposited in any branch of HBL, please
upload the image of deposited challan to complete the admission process or deposit in cash (by handing over physically)
in any of our Admissions Offices.
2 – Application processing fee( Rs.3000/- (in person) or Rs. 3100/- (by courier)) is accepted in the form of Bank Draft/Pay order
drawn in favor of “Islamic International Medical College Trust”.Draft/pay order may be acquired from any bank nearest to
your residence. NTN of IIMCT is “1419634-4”.
- You can also update you submitted an application from the admission portal (http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk).
- The candidate should have passed the intermediate science (FSc) examination (medical group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a board of secondary education in Pakistan.
- Any other examination of a foreign university or examining body (A-levels etc.) which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the intermediate science F.Sc (Pre Medical Group) examination (medical group) of a Pakistani university or board of secondary education. Such candidates will have to furnish, along with their application, an equivalence certificate from the inter-board chairman of the committee (IBCC). However, equivalence certificates of such applicants will not be accepted who have not studied physics, chemistry, biology, and English in 11th and 12th grade.
- The candidate should have passed a higher examination of a Pakistani university with biological sciences (BSc) after FSc in the medical group, securing 60% marks (in both degrees) in aggregate, unadjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for admission in MBBS/BDS program.
- Marital status: Marital status does not affect the selection.
- Fitness: The candidate should possess adequate mental and physical health to continue his/her course of studies.
Punjab/Kashmir – UHS
Sindh – LUMS
KPK – ETA
Quetta – BOLAN
Federal – FMDC
- MBBS is offered at Islamic International Medical College, IIMCT Complex, Al-Mizan Campus, IIMCT Complex, 274-Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi
- BDS is offered at Islamic International Dental College IIDC Complex City Campus-I 7th Avenue, G-7/4, Islamabad.
The last date to apply is Sep 15 for Lhr campus and 30th Oct for Islamabad Campus.
Universal Testing forum is looking forward for the betterment of students by guiding them for their future ventures in studies. Visit us our official facebook page if you have any query regarding any kind of admissions within the country. We’ll try our best to help you for nothing. Best of luck!