Admissions in NCA Lahore and Rawalpindi
National College of Arts has announced the admissions for the year 2016 earlier this month. So far, admissions in NCA Lahore and Rawalpindi campuses are opened. NCA Lahore is the oldest and most prestigious institute for the Art lovers and those who acclaim a creative mind.
Degree Programs for Undergraduates
- 5-year Bachelor for Architecture (Lhr & Rwp Campuses)
- 4-year Bachelor of Fine Arts (Lhr & Rwp Campuses)
- 4-year Bachelor of Musicology (Only Lhr Campus)
- 4-year Bachelor of Design (Lhr & Rwp Campuses)
– Visual Communication Design
– Textile Design
– Product Design
– Ceramic Design
- 4-year Bachelor of Film & TV (Only Lhr Campus)
Quota Seats in NCA Lahore/Rwp
- 2% Quota for the Disabled Candidates. (An official certificate of disability should be attested with the application form)
- 2% Quota for the children of refugees of IHK persons displaced after 1989.
- 11 seats for Foreign Students. (citizens of any other countries than Pakistan)
- Self Seats are available for the candidates from Pakistan (all areas) in Lahore campus only.
- No Age limit.
- Candidates with Minimum 2nd Division (min. 45% in any other equivalence) in FA/FSc can apply. Equivalence certificate will be compulsory, issued by IBCC, in case if candidate will not have intermediate degree.
There are two ways to apply, Online and Personally. And, a candidate will have to apply separately for Lahore and Rawalpindi, that means, if you wanna apply in both campuses, you’d need two prospectuses. (simple enough)
- To apply online, you’ll have to download the form from the NCA Website and fill the form, attach the mentioned documents, pay the challan of Rs. 1850/ in any branch of HBL (acc. no. 01337901682103 titled “NCA Admission”.), attach the challan form/slip or the Bank Draft with the form and docs, Bring them to the admission office to submit the forms.
(it is to mention here that the net fee is 1700 but if you’ll apply online, they’ll charge a total of 1850 PKR and the this fee is applicable when you are gonna apply in one department, If you wanna apply in multiple departments, an extra of 750 PKR would be added in the total for one department respectively)
- To apply personally, You’d come to the Admission Section in NCA and collect the prospectus containing the Application forms. In this case, you’ll have to pay the challan first then after showing the challan in the office, you’ll get the prospectus.
- The candidates applying for Self Finance Scheme are required to submit the Band Draft/Pay order of 4,39,000/- PKR (for 4-year bachelor Program) and 5,53,000/- PKR (for 5-year bachelor program) in favour of “Principal, National College of Arts”.
- Candidates of Self Support Program will not pay the Above mentioned amount (4,39,000 or 5,53,000 PKR).
Addresses to send the Docs
Education section incharge, National College of Arts, 4-Shahrah-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore.
Phone No. 042-99210544, 99212701, Ext: 108
Education section incharge, National College of Arts, Rawalpindi Campus, Liaqat Bagh, Liaqat Road, Rawalpindi.
Phone No. 051-5570423, 5556838, Ext: 175
NCA Fee Structure
To find the fee structures of all the departments, for Day Scholars and Boarders, Click here.
Last Date to Apply
For Self Support and Self Finance Scheme (For all Pakistan Basis) the last date to apply is
21st November, 2016
Visit the NCA Lahore’s website or Click Here to download the forms.