How to Apply in Private Medical Colleges 2018 – Complete Guide
The University of Health Science (UHS) Lahore has announced the centralized policy to apply in all the medical and dental colleges in Punjab Province. Everything is centralized and easy. So, it is easy now to track everything for students who want to get admitted in Private medical colleges this year.
- Forms can be downloaded from the Official website of UHS. Click here to visit the website
- Please read carefully the instructions given here before filling the Application Form.
- Do not alter, tear or separate any page or part of the Application Form, even if it is not relevant to you.
- The form must be filled by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in BLOCK letters using BLUE ink only.
- Fill in all the fields. Write N.A. (Not Applicable) where the information sought is not relevant to you.
- Cutting/erasing/overwriting is not allowed.
- The candidates are required to declare their choices for the affiliated Private Sector Medical/Dental Colleges (Names given in the advertisement), in order of preference, in the space provided for that purpose on the Application Form.
- The applicant is required to opt for medical colleges offering MBBS and dental colleges offering BDS on the same form. He/she cannot submit separate forms for MBBS and BDS.
- There are 34 fields in the Application Form for the applicant to enter his/her choices for the colleges. He/she, therefore, can enter as many choices.
- Only the candidates eligible for Foreign/Self-Finance seats can tick both Open Merit and Foreign/Self-Finance categories.
- Or watch the video embedded if you find it hard to read the whole blog:
List of Private Medical Colleges:
1. Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Lahore
2. Amna Inayat Medical College, Sheikhupura
3. Avicenna Medical College, Lahore
4. Aziz Fatima Medical & Dental College, Faisalabad
5. Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan
6. Central Park Medical College, Lahore
7. Continental Medical College, Lahore
8. FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Lahore
9. Independent Medical College, Faisalabad
10. Islam Medical College, Sialkot
11. Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore
12. Multan Medical & Dental College, Multan
13. *M.Islam Medical College, Gujranwala
14. Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College, Lahore
15. Rahbar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
16. Rai Medical College, Sargodha
17. Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore
18. Sahara Medical College, Narowal
19. Shalamar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
20. Shahida Islam Medical College, Lodhran
21. Sharif Medical &Dental College, Lahore
22. Sialkot Medical College, Sialkot
23. University Medical & Dental College, University of Faisalabad, Faisalabad
List of Private Medical Colleges (Dental):
1. Dental Section, Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Lahore
2. *Dental Section, Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan
3. Dental Section, FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Lahore
4. Dental Section, Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore
5. Dental Section, Multan Medical & Dental College, Multan
6. Dental Section, Sharif Medical & Dental College, Lahore
7. Dental Section, University Medical & Dental College, Faisalabad
8. Faryal Dental College, Sheikhupura
9. Islam Dental College, Sialkot
10. Margalla Institute of Health Sciences, Rawalpindi
11. *Watim Dental College, Rawalpindi
* Affiliation with University is under-process. However, these colleges are recognized by PM&DC and Federal Government.
Documents to Attach:
- 3 attested copies of matric result card/certificate
- 3 attested copies of FSc result card/certificate
- 3 copies of MDCAT Result card (attestation is not compulsory)
- Three attested copies of the domicile of the candidate
- Four recent color photograph of the candidate (4.5cm high x 3.5cm wide). One to be attested on the front and other three on the back.
After filling and Attaching the Required Docs:
After the filling the forms and attaching the required attested documents, submit the form in one of these three medical universities in Punjab province;
- University of Health Sciences, Lahore
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- Rawalpindi Medical University, Rawalpindi
Applicants must ensure that:
- The photocopies of attached certificates and documents are taken on A4 size paper only.
- The print is clear and legible.
- Both sides are photocopied and attested if the original document is printed on both sides.