How to Apply for MDCAT (MCAT) – Medical Admissions
Medical and Dental college Admission test (MDCAT – Commonly knows as MCAT) is a test that is immensely important for the students who are aiming to be an MBBS Doctor in the future. In Pakistan, this test is conducted by the University of Health Sciences (UHS). The Procedure for this year is announced.
Who Can Apply for MDCAT 2017?
- It is Mandatory for Punjab-domiciled candidates to appear in MDCAT for admission to any Public or Private Sector Medical/Dental Institution of the Province.
- The candidates having domicile of any district of Punjab, Islamabad (ICT), Gilgit-Baltistan and Foreign Nationals can appear in MDCAT.
- As per the regulations of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC), a candidate must have passed Intermediate Pre-Medical Group or Equivalent Examination with at-least 60 percent (660/1100) marks. However, those awaiting result can also apply.
- Mere appearance in MDCAT does not confer the right to apply for or get admission to any medical/dental institution.
HOW to APPLY for MDCAT 2017?
- The MDCAT 2017 applications shall be filled online. The candidate needs not to go anywhere to get the application form.
- Just log in at www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMD CAT2017. On clicking the “Register” button, a simple Application Form will appear which the candidate is required to fill.
- After filling his/her particulars, the candidate will be asked to upload his/her latest color photograph (not more than 2MB file). After this, the candidate can “Submit” his/her application by clicking the „Submit‟ button.
- It must be noted that the candidate cannot edit his/her application once it has been submitted. On a single CNIC/B-Form Number, only one application can be submitted.
- Upon successful submission of application, the candidate will be assigned a “Unique Application Serial Number”. He/she should note that number as it will be used in future for accessing the submitted application and the Admittance Card issued by the University. The candidate should get a print of the filled application form by clicking the “Download & Print” button. If the facility of printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking “Search Registration” button.
- The candidate or his/her nominee is required to visit along with his/her printed application, the nearest branch of BankIslami (Pvt) Ltd, for fee submission. On submission of Rs.500/- (in cash) as MDCAT 2017 fee, the concerned bank officer shall stamp the application form and return the “Candidate‟s Copy” of the form to the candidate. No document (e.g., result cards, domicile, etc.) is required with the application.
- After fee submission, the candidate shall be communicated his/her Roll Number and Examination Centre via SMS and E-mail Alerts at his/her mobile number and E-mail address within 72 hours. The Admittance Card of the candidate with his/her photograph and unique QR Code shall be sent on his/her E-mail address as an attachment.
- The candidate can also download his/her Admittance Card on clicking “Search Admittance Card” on the web link www.bankislami.com.pk/UHSMDCAT2017 after entering his/her “Unique Application Serial Number”.
Cities for Centers of MDCAT 2017:
Rahim Yar Khan
Applying Dates for MDCAT 2017:
Candidates can apply online from 10th July 2017.
The last date to apply is 28th July 2017 (4:00 pm afternoon).
Important DOCS regarding MDCAT:
Syllabus For MDCAT 2017
Universal Testing forum helps the candidates to get admission in their desired institutes. We believe in authenticity of the information. You can get to our official facebook page. Feel free to leave a message in page inbox and you’ll answered at the earliest.